DFRobot Arduino to Raspberry Pi MCU Shield
With the Arduino and Raspberry Pi together, you get a powerful "brain" and "cerebellum" for your project.
What happens when a Raspberry Pi meets an Arduino?
A simple example would be, when building a mobile robot, we use the Raspberry Pi to extend its vision and get a nice tiny monitor. Meanwhile, Arduino handle nicely with the motor driving part and delivers fast responses like obstacle avoidance. Because, without the OS, the response time of rapid changes on the Arduino is much shorter. Also the high performance Pi can deals much easily with wireless communications, imaging and running complex algorithm.
- Integrate with the Xbee socket
- Easy connection with Arduino and Raspberry Pi directly
- Compatible with BLE Link(BT4.0)/Bluetooth Bee(BT2.1) and Xbee modules
- Embeded DS1307 RTC module, which keeps time of the Pi even when the power is off, or when battery removed
- Bidirectional logic converter for Raspberry Pi GPIO to convert signal between 3.3v and 5v
- 3 pin headers sensor port for Arduino pins and Pi GPIO, directly compatible with hundreds of Arduino sensors and modules
- Arduino shield compatible layout makes it possible to extend Arduino shield features for your Pi
- Onboard Micro controller: ATmega32u4
- Arduino Leonardo Chip
- Arduino Compatible pin mapping
- Compatible with all Arduino standard shield and sensors
- System Voltage: 5v
- Extended 8 Raspberry Pi GPIO with Stardard 3pin sensor pin headers
- Extended Raspberry Pi SPI & I2C and UART port
- Dimension: 88mm x 56mm x 17mm(3.46"x2.20"0.67")