Build your next human machine interface project
The MYD-Y6ULX-HMI is ideal for you human machine interface applications. The MYD-Y6ULX-HMI is specially designed for MYIR’s MYD-Y6ULX-CHMI Display Panel. It is powered by MYIR’s MYC-Y6ULX CPU Module which is a compact System-on-Module (SoM) integrated with 528MHz NXP i.MX 6UL / 6ULL ARM Cortext-A7 processor, 256MB DDR3, 256MB Nand Flash and Ethernet PHY.
The MYD-Y6ULX-HMI has multiple peripheral interfaces like RS232, RS485, USB Host/Device, 10/100Mbps Ethernet and TF card to enable device interconnect and data transfer. In addition it features a camera interface and supports 16-bit LCD & 4-wire resistive or capacitive touch screen driven directly from the board circuit.
The board provides two 2.0mm pitch 2*20-pin headers for IO extension. User can customize their own IO boards to connect with the MYD-Y6ULX-HMI to further explore more functions. MYIR offers an IO board MYB-Y6ULX-HMI-4GEXP as an option for users which has extended Ethernet, WiFi & BT, USB based 4G LTE Module interface, Audio and GPIOs. A 7-inch LCD with capacitive touch screen is also available as an add-on option, thus making a complete solution for HMI applications.
The MYD-Y6ULX-HMI is preloaded with Linux OS.
- Complete evaluation module for the 528MHz NXP i.MX 6UltraLite Arm Cortex-A7 processor
- 256MB DDR3 and 256MB Nand Flash
- RS232, RS485, USB host/device, Ethernet, TF Card, LCD, Touch Screen, Camera, RTC, and IO support
- Optional MYB-Y6ULX-HMI-4GEXP IO board adds Ethernet, WiFi/BT, 4G LTE Interface, and audio
- Optional 7-inch LCD with capacitive touch screen
- -40°C to 85°C working temperature range
- Ready-to-run Linux 4.1.15 OS with QT 5.6.2
MYD-Y6ULX-HMI Board Overview
Specifications for MYD-Y6ULX-HMI Development Board
|Grade||Commercial or Industrial|
Commercial , Industrial