Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4 IO Board
Raspberry Pi 4 is the latest member of the popular Raspberry Pi family of computers.
The Compute Module 4 IO Board is a companion board for Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4 (supplied separately). It is designed for use both as a development system for Compute Module 4 and as an embedded board integrated into end products.
The IO board is designed to allow you to create systems quickly using off-the shelf parts such as HATs and PCIe cards, which might include NVMe, SATA, networking, or USB. The major user connectors are located along one side to make enclosures simple. Compute Module 4 IO Board also provides an excellent way to prototype systems using the Compute Module 4
It offers a ground-breaking increase in processor speed, multimedia performance, memory, and connectivity compared to the prior-generation Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ while retaining backward compatibility with similar power consumption. For the end-user, Raspberry Pi 4 provides desktop performance comparable to entry-level x86 PC systems.
• CM4 socket: suitable for all variants of Compute Module 4
• Standard Raspberry Pi HAT connectors with PoE support
• Standard PCIe Gen 2 x1 socket
• Real-time clock (RTC) with battery backup
• Dual HDMI connectors
• Dual MIPI camera connectors
• Dual MIPI display connectors
• Gigabit Ethernet socket supporting PoE HAT
• On-board USB 2.0 hub with 2 USB 2.0 connectors
• SD card socket for Compute Module 4 variants without eMMC
• Support for programming eMMC variants of Compute Module 4
• PWM fan controller with tachometer feedback