Fingerprint Recognition Module
Easy to use because it uses only 8 AT commands.
This is fingerprint recognition sensor with uart TTL serial port and it is easy to use because it uses only 8 AT commands.
It can be used to secure your project with biometrics - this all-in-one optical fingerprint sensor will make adding fingerprint detection and verification super simple. These modules are typically used in safes such as drawers, door.
There's a high powered DSP chip that does the image rendering, calculation, feature-finding and searching. Connect to any microcontroller or system with TTL serial, and send packets of data to take photos, detect prints, hash and search. You can also enroll new fingers directly - up to 500 finger prints can be stored in the onboard FLASH memory. There's a blue LED in the lens that blinks after taking a photo so you know its working.
- Can be directly connected to Arduino UNO R3
- The 6P cable help you to connect the sensor to Arduino or other MCU development board
- Working voltage: 4.4 - 6.0VDC
- Working current: 120mA max
- Peak current: 140mA max
- Fingerprint imaging time: <1.0 seconds
- Signature file: 256 bytes
- Template file: 512 bytes
- Storage capacity: 500 templates
- Safety level: 3
- False Acceptance Rate: <0.001% (Security level 3)
- False Reject Rate: <1.0% (Security level 3)
- Interface: UART TTL Serial
- Baud rate: 57600
- Communication format: 8N1
- Great for DIY