Raspberry Pi Pico
The Raspberry Pi Pico is an entirely new type of microcontroller from Raspberry Pi. Small, cheap and flexible - it’s great for learning to code with MicroPython!
Raspberry Pi Pico is a tiny, fast, and versatile board built using RP2040, a brand new microcontroller chip designed by Raspberry Pi in the UK.
Whether you’re looking to learn about the MicroPython programming language, take your first steps in physical computing or want to build a hardware project, the Raspberry Pi Pico and its amazing community – will support you every step of the way.
Designed by Raspberry Pi, RP2040 features a dual-core Arm Cortex-M0+ processor with 264KB internal RAM and support for up to 16MB of off-chip Flash. A wide range of flexible I/O options includes I2C, SPI, and — uniquely — Programmable I/O (PIO). These support endless possible applications for this small and affordable package.
- RP2040 microcontroller chip designed by Raspberry Pi in the United Kingdom
- Dual-core ARM Cortex M0+ processor, flexible clock running up to 133 MHz
- 264kB of SRAM, and 2MB of on-board Flash memory
- Castellated module allows soldering direct to carrier boards
- USB 1.1 Host and Device support
- Low-power sleep and dormant modes
- Drag & drop programming using mass storage over USB
- 26 multi-function GPIO pins
- 2×SPI, 2×I2C, 2×UART, 3×12-bit ADC, 16×controllable PWM channels
- Accurate clock and timer on-chip
- Temperature sensor
- Accelerated floating point libraries on-chip
- 8×Programmable IO (PIO) state machines for custom peripheral support
Check out our full range of Raspberry Pi Pico accessories and add-ons here!
Specifications for Raspberry Pi Pico
|Presoldered||Presoldered Yes or Presoldered No|
Presoldered Yes , Presoldered No